Please wait until the third Saturday to bring a guest. If you follow the following procedure, we are delighted to have you bring your guest on a space available basis:
1. Please call 303-761-1102 by 6:00 PM Thursday before your trip to make reservations. We want to be sure we have room at your stop. Let us know your guest's name, age, home phone number, your bus stop and YOUR name.
2. Your guest needs to bring a completed guest form, including guest's parent's signature with him/her to the bus. You may print one from the eskimoclub.com website (log in as a member & look under Documents). o
3. Make sure your guest is an experienced boarder or skier. If your guest is a beginner, please call us for a beginner all-day lesson reservation.
4. Bus fare for a guest is $44 per trip. A daily lift ticket is $60. Please bring separate checks made out to the Eskimo Club. NOTE: We do not have lift tickets for guests over 17 years of age. Please make your own arrangements.
5. Guest lessons (up to 3 per season) are available for $35.00 for a half day or $55 for both a morning and 12:30 lesson. This is payable on the bus or at Eskimo Headquarters.
6. Your guest will need to have proper equipment. If you need to rent gear, please rent in Denver area, as it is much faster and less expensive than at the area and we cannot sign the necessary waiver for a guest.
6. Please teach your guest to follow the Eskimo Club Code and Your Responsibility Code at all times.
7. Parents are welcome on the same basis as above but please note that we do not have lift tickets or lessons for adults.
8. The member family is responsible for payment of any unpaid guest fees.
Thanks very much!